PCA Engineers Limited is an international engineering consultancy specialising in turbomachinery aero-mechanical design and turbomachinery design software.
Turbomachinery design is PCA's principal service to clients. We have been designing turbomachines for industry since the Company began in 1989. PCA is one of very few companies worldwide that can provide a full turbomachine design service.
- Centrifugal and axial compressor design
- Radial and axial turbine design
- Fan design
- Expander design
- Pump design
- CFD analysis
- Software systems for turbomachinery design
- Finite Element structural analysis
- Field service problems in compressor or turbines
- Re-rate of in-service turbomachinery
- Training in turbomachinery design
- Expert witness services
PCA are pleased to announce that Dr Chris Robinson has been elected as a Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering.
The 2-year project involves the manufacture of a turbine design and the design, assembly and commissioning of an experimental rig on which to test a baseline and a redesigned turbine.
PCA will be manning Booth #318 at the ASME Turbo Expo Rotterdam, the Netherlands, June 14th to 16th, 2022